In the last three years, our visibility has increased dramatically in the Jewish, LGBTQ, and secular communities.
Just take a look at our accomplishments:
- Served over 2000 people
- Offered 40 LGBTQ inclusion trainings to 30 organizations
- Eight JQ Helpline volunteers have completed 40-hours of training
- Up-to-date database with the resources our community needs
- Hired health educator Dr. Amanda Maddahi
And so, we have changed the name to match exactly what we offer: LGBTQ Jewish Support!
As the Warmline did, the JQ Helpline
offers life-saving support and assistance to all LGBTQ Jews and allies.
What can you do?
- Recommend new LGBTQ Jewish resources
- Invite us into your organizations for inclusion trainings
- Volunteer for the JQ Helpline or suggesting volunteers
- Donate funds to expand our outreach
For more information about the JQ Helpline, Inclusion Trainings, or Speakers Bureau, feel free to email Helpline@JQInternational.org
or call: 855.JQI.HLPS, 855.574.4577.
Rabbi Rachel Bat-Or