We’ll put your tax–deductible donation right to work!
Coming Soon: Sponsor events, JQ’s Haggadah, and more!
JQ International, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, IRS # 68-060117. Your gift is 100% tax deductible as allowed by law.
Our most recent tax documents are on file here.
Please send your donation via checks payable to:
2138 Baxter St.
Los Angeles CA 90039
To donate a used car, boat, stock / bonds or other questions,
please contact [email protected]
It’s the Right Thing to Do …
Coming OUT is easier if you’re coming IN to a caring, supportive community at the same time. JQ International creates safe, enjoyable, gatherings for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and queer allies within the context of Jewish values. The Jewish Federation Council, area congregations, LGBT organizations and other community leaders recognize our unique work as outstanding. We hope you do as well.
Your generous donation will enable JQ to provide
- Jewish and LGBT counseling referrals,
- Support groups for orthodox and formerly orthodox LGBT Jews,
- Shabbat (Friday and Saturday) Dinners and Jewish holiday celebrations (JQ’s Seder and Purim Party),
- L.A.’s 1st LGBT & Ally Birthright Israel Trip (co-sponsored by Jewish Federation),
- Mitzvah service projects, such as the Tu b’Shevat tree planting and Chanukah toy drives, and,
- Safe space for identity building, educational and social gatherings.
We hope to count you IN! Thank you for your support in all ways.
Please join us in thanking our wonderful supporters!